As I promised, Forex Megadroid team released new version today. The version is 1.35.
That’s good news to hear, coz there we were waiting for update for almost a year.
This is a text of Update E-mail:
We are pleased to announce that we have just (literally within the last hour!) released
version 1.35 of Forex Megadroid for all existing users.
The update includes the following important changes:
1) The money management system has been improved
2) Requotes by your broker will now have minimal to no effect on trades
3) Improved trading for very low leverage accounts (50:1 or less)
4) The on-chart and journal messages have been expanded and improved
5) Our “one live account per license” policy is now being enforced
In addition, you now have the option to use “remote trading suspension”. When
enabled, this feature allows our server to temporarily prevent your system from
trading if overly adverse market action is anticipated.
IMPORTANT: Earlier versions will cease to function this weekend so please
visit http://forex-megadroid.com/collect.html to download and install your update
before the market re-opens on Sunday.
The Forex Megadroid Team
What can say? They also released an updates for Forex Scalpa (1.20), MegaDroid Pro (1.20), Accu-Scalper (1.20) and PipLaser (1.01) at the same time!
After I update I will learn what are the extreme changes there. Wait for my next post with more info.